Our Part in the Story:
Daily readings based on Sunday’s Narrative Lectionary text
February 28, 2016: Jesus is Challenged
Read a different text each day, and consider how it relates to Sunday’s lesson and to your daily experiences.
Monday, 2/29: The Unfruitful Vineyard
- How does the Mark story build upon the images from Isaiah?
Tuesday, 3/1: The Unfruitful Vineyard
- Do you think God really intends to destroy Israel or its religious leaders? If not, what does the extreme imagery mean?
Wednesday, 3/2: A Song of Victory
- How does one summon the faith to hold no fear for what could happen to them?
Thursday, 3/3: A Song of Victory
- Who were the builders that rejected the cornerstone?
Friday, 3/4: The Living Stone
1 Peter 2:4-8
- How can you be a living stone?
Saturday, 3/5:The Question about the Resurrection
- In what way does the “God of the living” guide your life?